Monday, August 1, 2011

23.5 Weeks

This shirt isn't even maternity but it works. For some reason I was actually ok with my belly that day. It wasn't weirding me out like it usually does. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that I can have a child and witness this miracle that's squirming around. It's just so weird to look down and have this volleyball sticking straight out. Pregnancy is weird and I haven't quite come to terms with my belly yet, it's weird to look at myself. But on this day, I was ok with it and this is more for family that keeps asking about how big my belly is and what it looks like.

3 comments:

Tawni Williams said...

You look SOOO GOOD!!!!

*LaUrA* said...

You a freaking adorable!! That pink is a great color on your and you have such a beautiful face and the cutest little belly! You should feel awesome about the way you look:)

Matt and Debbie said...

Hey Congrats on having a Boy!! Good planning with an older brother.