Tuesday, April 9, 2013

As Of Late

This pregnancy has been great so far, that is until last week. Last week I started feeling much more tired, even doing dishes or laundry really drained my energy and I'd have to lay down every half hour.

Then came Saturday when everything changed and it's back to being really sick. I've lost six pounds in one week, the majority of which in the past three days. Not fun at all. It's becoming really hard to even pick up Kimball because I have no strength left.

I'm so thankful for family! Mom, Donna, KoLei, Heather, and Trish are taking turns watching Kimball everyday. I simply can't do it, not to mention taking care of myself. And so here I am laying on the couch all day trying not to throw up and rest as much as possible. My goal right now is to avoid the hospital and iv's.

It's incredibly difficult to stay positive when I'm absolutely miserable and can't do anything for myself. But we pray and hope and take one day at a time.

2 comments:

Jerusha said...

Boo! I'm sorry you're sick!!! I hope it passes soon!

Tawni Williams said...

HANG IN THERE - It's soooo hard during those sick phases and you even get hit harder than most. I'm so glad you have family to help you through it!