Monday, April 8, 2013

Girls Week #2

Donna, Steph and girls, and Kimball and I went to Boise for four days for some girl time. It was spring break so all the kids could play and spend some time together. I got very few pictures, most are of Kimball. This was Wednesday.







And this was Thursday. Kimball had a fever all day, he would just sit in a ball on some one's lap and cuddle with his puppy. He didn't laugh or talk or anything. Just sat there in a ball. Poor guy.

This was Thursday night at TGI Friday's. It was not a good evening, I had to take Kimball out of the restaurant several times because he wouldn't quit crying. Poor boy didn't feel well at all.

And this is Friday. After throwing up at Jerusha's house three times, I knew we needed to go home. But I was without my own car so I had to call mom to come pick us up. Yep, my mom is pretty much amazing, don't know what I'd do without her.

No comments: