Monday, April 15, 2013

Little Everyday MOMents

One day last week I was changing Kimball's diaper because I could smell him. All I found was a little cocoa pebble in there and as I was wiping/cleaning him, I had the urge to throw up. I grabbed the bowl which thankfully was in arms reach and started throwing up while running to the bathroom. Kimball always follows me into the bathroom so I made sure to close the door behind me. Meanwhile, his cute naked little self was running all over.

I finished cleaning up myself and opened the door to find a piddle puddle and a poo puddle right in front of the bathroom door. So much for the one cocoa pebble because this stuff was green, runny goo. So I ran upstairs to wake up Lance who was sleeping in, to come help me with Kimball.

As we returned downstairs, more damage was done. Kimball kept pooing on the area rug, at the bottom of the stairs, into the kitchen, ALL OVER. It was now dripping down his legs, his onesie, his socks, and he was stepping in it making green foot prints all over the main floor. Lovely.

No comments: