Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Christmas Parties & Christmas Day

We had a lot of Christmas parties to attend this year which were all quite fun. I hosted a girls night-Christmas style and we did a goodie filled sock exchange among games and lots of yummy treats.  We also had a couples party with three of my good friends, the ward Christmas party (where I locked the kids inside the car. What a dummy!), a party of a fellow barbershopper, and a work party. 

These pictures are of the work party and the kids had a great time! The food was absolutely delicious, it was very kid friendly with the kids writing letters to Santa of what they wanted and gingerbread house constructing, Christmas bingo, a sing along led by Lance on the ukulele, and a visit from Santa.










At Ball and Dodd Funeral Home Lance works with five other people in their small office that he manages and he really wanted to do something nice for each of them. After we got their gifts ready, the kids and I showed up at work and handed the gifts out during their staff meeting. Kimball dressed like Santa and helped Lance with everything while I sat with Cora in the corner, it was cute to watch and everybody loved it.
This is our Christmas morning! And the only two pictures I got because I didn't want to be stuck to the phone or camera all day. We stayed home which I loved, it was very low key with just our little family. I made a yummy Crumb Cake and sausage with sparkling juice for breakfast. The missionaries came over mid-morning to use our ipad and computer to call home from, it was neat to be a part of their Christmas as well and help them in that regard. These are the kids with their favorite gift. We sure love the Christmas season and are so thankful for eternal families and the gospel!


No comments: