Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Plague

Wow, what a tough couple of weeks it has been! We have all been sick, sick, sick. I've missed a month of church (although I went last week and regretted it, I was out in the hall with a cranky Cora for all three hours and was in tears by hour 2.5), we've missed three weeks of therapy, missed everything outdoors; it's been pretty miserable. One night I had the stomach flu which recurred a few days later (luckily nobody else got that!), all of us have had colds at one point, Kimball had viral pneumonia (I have no clue how he even got it), and I still have no idea what's going on with Cora. I spent one day deep cleaning the whole house to sanitize and get rid of the awful germs, I feel like we've been hit with the plague.

While I took Kimball to the doctor I managed to get him to do the Pettingill eyebrow. And I'm so proud.  :)

No comments: