Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Funny Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day!

Kimball wanted his hair spiked up for church, which was the first time he's ever requested that and even though Lance nor I care for the look, I let him go anyway. We actually had a pacific regional conference for church meetings so nobody really saw him anyway. And Cora? I love her ponytail!
 I love everything about these next photos, especially the way the kids interact with each other! These are the little valentine's that the kids got from us. Kimball immediately named his puppy Baxter and they both slept with their new friends that night.


I'm still not a huge fan of valentine's day but its growing on me a little more year after year. It's kind of nice to acknowledge what you love most about life.

No comments: