Monday, February 8, 2016

Random Photos

One of the local groceries stores remodeled and they have the cutest little shopping carts for kids, I will say it is a big enticement to go to that store, which is expensive. We only go there for Cora's allergenic free food but when we do Kimball does all the shopping himself. He picks out the stuff (with my help), puts it in the cart, put the food on the conveyor belt to check out and loads the cart back up with our bags. It's great!

 Sometimes these two are like best friends!
This was actually the first time Cora stood on the chair to help me, she's never been too stable on it by herself without me at her side. We made valentine cookies and her favorite part was holding the mixer. Then she did dishes for me and played at the sink for hours.

No comments: