Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Out of Commission

This past week I was really sick, at first I just had a sore throat and cough. Then Thursday hit and I was hungry but nauseous, had anxiety shooting all throughout my body, my head was spinning and dizzy and foggy, I just couldn't function at all. So Lance took the kids Thursday while I took a five hour nap. They went downtown to Riverfront Park and fed the ducks, played on the big wagon slide, rode the carousel, ate at the mall; I really missed out on all the fun. Friday wasn't much better so I had a friend take the kids in the morning and a babysitter in the afternoon/evening while Lance worked.

Days like that make me wish Mothers got sick days. But we made it work and by saturday my head was much better and I was up and at 'em again.



No comments: