Friday, December 8, 2017

Curls and Cream

Earlier this week Lance was gone to Portland for work so I got a babysitter and escaped the house for a few hours. I picked up a few groceries and chopped off my hair. I cut off about 6" and it was the longest I'd ever had it, I felt so good after wards having it gone! I've come to realize certain things about my hair: I really like long hair, but on other people. I like the idea of it being long but just can't pull it off because it's always in my face so I always pulled it back into a messy bun. I guess I just prefer short hair on myself. It has been 9 years since I've worn my hair curly and down so this picture is a first in a long time. I'm just so self conscious about my hair, maybe because I'm not used to it. So today I embraced the curls and I'm going to try to do that from now on. Oh and I bought my first anti-wrinkle cream today.....so there's that.
This was the last time I wore my hair curly and down, in 2008. Boy, we were skinny back then, haha!


No comments: