Saturday, December 2, 2017

Vacation to UT & Scott's Wedding

I was unable to spend my birthday gift last year (24 hours away in a hotel plus spending money for shopping) because I was pregnant and very sick so Lance let me take Ezra and go to UT for five days to visit Christine! I coordinated the date so my vacation lined up with Scott's wedding, certainly didn't want to miss that, so I got to see the whole family, it was awesome!

Ezra did great on the airplane, not a peep out of him and no major spit up episodes so I was thankful and relived for that. Mom came to UT two days early to spend time with Christine and I! We had a fun time together shopping, eating, visiting, decorating Christine's house for fall, and catching up on a few things she needed done (various things sewn up, books taped together, etc). I got to meet little Hannah and play with Christine's boys, they sure are characters and there's never a dull moment in their house.










Scott and Sydney's wedding was beautiful and very....calm. Some weddings are very stressful and high strung and this one wasn't like that at all which was refreshing. They look so happy together and Adam even made the comment, "You know why they're going to last? Because I've never seen a sparkle in his eye like that before." After pictures there was a break so everybody danced and played musical chairs, it was so fun! After the wedding everybody except Tim and Mom and Dad stayed at Christine's house and had a slumber party and the following day everyone got back together for some family fun and games. It was such a good break for me and I loved seeing all the family!!













No comments: