Friday, April 13, 2018

Date With Mommy

Last week I took Cora out on a date for some one - on - one time in preparation for potty training.
We drove Daddy's van so it was extra special. In the van she found a Book of Mormon and on our drive started to read it, "I know Jesus loves me and I love him. Jesus loves me soooo much..." I was touched that of any knowledge she may have about the gospel, she knows that Jesus Christ loves her.
First we stopped to pick up some new church shoes that I had ordered. Then we went to a store to pick out her very own underwear. She chose Princess Poppy from Trolls. We also loaded up on juice boxes as rewards and incentives to get lots of practice from the natural result of drinking a lot. We also got plenty of potty treats.
Before we went home we grabbed a bite to eat and she wanted sandwiches so we stopped at subway for a real gourmet dinner. We had such a great time just the two of us! It was so fun to just focus on her and to do things that only she would enjoy.
 When we got home she couldn't wait to show Daddy her new underwear!

No comments: