Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Christmas!

After our cruise we only had 4 days until Christmas. I will probably never do another vacation in December, there's just too much going on and it's too stressful getting Christmas ready in such a short amount of time. We also had to skip some of our traditions. The kids made a nativity stained glass craft and our usual gingerbread cookies.

Christmas Eve! Kimball didn't go to bed until midnight so I was so tired. It was also Christmas Sunday but after our cruise I got sick and didn't go to church. Kimball and Daddy sang a duet in church and they did such a great job! 


I got Adam some cigarrett gum, he looks so natural, haha.







The kids' presents they made for us in school. These are always my favorite gifts.




Our annual Bell Tower christmas dinner was at Churchill's this year. So delicious! We were missing Stephanie who was sick and Milla who was out of town.

 

No comments: