Monday, November 17, 2008

My Rock

It has been an extremely difficult week for me. Between living without our things and really missing our Charleston friends and ward, I had a few melt downs. I've been really trying to stay optimistic and positive about this move but it's been rough.

However, it is a new week. I'm going to really try hard to stay happy and look for the good in every let down or frustration. I'm so grateful for a loving and patient husband who feels my pain and joy in everything. I'm grateful for his faith when I need to lean on him during times like this. He's my rock, thank you Sweetie.

4 comments:

Justin and Crystal said...

My sweet Becky, I sure love you! It will get easier, I promise.

julie said...

That's looks just like you too! I'm sorry you have to go through that. I hate moving, and I've never moved nearly has far as you.

But come tomorrow! Wed. noon. 1187 Caswell Ave.

Cassie said...

Rhett and I are glad that you have come back even though twin falls has little to offer... it's home. We can give you big city life in boise with more trees and traffic not the views though. come and see us!

Lilita said...

We miss you, too!