Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Weary Travelers

I apologize for not posting anything lately. I'll keep this short because there's too much to talk about and not enough time for explanations. We have arrived in the lovely desert of Twin Falls, ID after a LONG 5 day trip of 2500 miles across the country. Did I mention it was long? It was extremely long. Oh and another thing, it's FREEZING here!! Luckily we were able to stay with a few friends along the way that we hadn't seen in a while; Josh and Laura in MS, and Brice and Tawni in UT. Thanks so much, you guys are life savers! I didn't take any pictures because we didn't see or pass anything that was too note worthy along the way. I probably won't post anything for a while because I have tons to get done the next several weeks, or maybe I will since blogging has become a great hobby of mine and is a great stress reliever. I already miss Charleston and all our friends there. Not to get sappy and all (but then again you saw what a mess I was on Sunday so I guess I don't have too much dignity left after that), but I love Charleston dearly and especially all of our friends. For those that I didn't get to say good bye to personally, I love you guys! We definitely will be back to visit, that's a promise. Oh Charleston, I love you so!



4 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Glad you guys made it safe and sound! It was fun to have you here for a little bit! When you get bored of it up there you are always welcome here! Take Care!

Tawni Williams said...

We absolutely LOVED having you guys stay here we can't wait to see you again soon!! I couldn't believe I didn't take a picture I'm usually SO good at that... SAD - for sure next time. Best luck with getting things set up!

Harris Happenings said...

We are happy to have you back in the desert! We will be watching for your tears of joy this Sunday as you come back into the fold of
9th Ward.

Jenson Family said...

Becky, Bekcy, Becky... Where did your curly hair go? I have had to look and look again to make sure it is really you! I am so glad you posted on my blog. It is wonderful to see where you life has taken you. Are you back in Twin Falls now? Why the change? What have you been up to the past 10 years since I last saw you? So glad to see you again! Fill me in - Amber