Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Can Wait For Winter

I can't believe it's November already, I'm totally bypassing the fall decorations for the house this year. Halloween took too much out of me and I haven't even finished cleaning up the party yet. I don't really have any expectations for the upcoming holidays. I'm not ready for cold weather. We have no money for christmas so shopping is out of the question. I am in no mood to bake a bunch of goodies. I truly just want to be with family and friends, to sit and think about all we've been blessed with. I'm anxious to listen to the first presidency Christmas devotional. I want to cuddle up with my Number One sipping hot chocolate, reminiscing of past times and preparing for even better past times. I want to bask in the spirit of thanksgiving and remembrance of our Savior. Oh and who can forget, Scottie Boy is coming home from his mission on December 9th!

No comments: