Monday, November 22, 2010

Winter Storms

I don't like snow. I don't like the cold wind. I don't like going to church with good, clean roads and then find myself 3 hours later trudging through inches and inches of snow. Seriously, how did it snow that much in such a short amount of time? I was wearing high heels but the snow was too deep, it seeped right through my thick black tights. Ugh, wet cold feet inside wet cold high heels. The wind was blowing the snow right into my face so I'm sure I looked charming even though I really did just get my hair cut and dyed dark only to find my efforts of looking decent weren't good enough for the elements. We're supposed to have another snow storm for the next few days with a blast of arctic air and temps below zero............In my mind I'm going to Carolina.

2 comments:

Justin and Crystal said...

I'm coming with you to Carolina....

Anonymous said...

You need some nice church boots to keep your toes warm. Sorry I wasn't able to come by and get the earings. I will facebook you and see what you want to do. Loved reading about you in the last post. =)