Thursday, May 26, 2011

No Rocks, No Picc Line

Lance started his new job this week and so far has been kinda bored. He's been watching a lot of training videos but he got his licensing application sent off to the state board and his business cards are in. Yesterday he wrote up his first pre-need, woohoo! He's even got his own office shoved in the corner room with all the old pre-need files. It isn't anything special and there's terrible lighting but at least it's his own.

I had my follow up doctors appointment yesterday to determine if I need a picc line. It all went really well, I gained two pounds so no picc line for me! Which is odd because I threw up more this past week than I have for a while. Lance's comment, "What, did you shove rocks in your pockets?"

Lance has been diligently working on the house. On the rental he got the dry wall put up and we're ready for kitchen cabinets, kitchen sink, and then flooring. On our house we've got the two front doors primed and the inside front door painted red. I love the red, it looks awesome! I'm hoping we can move in about two weeks or so. But again, we're not in a hurry so whenever it all works out.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend because Jerusha and Steph are coming to town and I haven't seen them in a long time. And I LOVE the memorial day tradition that Donna and John do so I'm anxious for that. But go figure, memorial day weekend at the end of May and the temperatures are in the 50's.

No comments: