Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekending

Much to my surprise Lance went to Pocatello Saturday to take his insurance exam. He didn't want to tell me but I finally got it out of him. He was so nervous, this course has been H.A.R.D. and it largely determines our future so kind of a huge deal.

He passed! I don't think he's ever been more relieved to have an exam out of the way as this one. When he got home he said, "Well, now what do I have to worry about now that this is all over?" My immediate thought was, "Hmmmm.....me. You could worry about me and all my misery." But how selfish is that? We're closing on our house this week so that will be a good place for him to focus his extra time and energy on.

Lance can now start his new position as soon as some documents are pushed around. YAY!

(No, he's not totally done yet. He's got to finish the semester which will be over in two weeks and after the state board meets in July to review his file, they will give him the go ahead to take the state boards in August. Once that is passed we'll be finished forever)!

2 comments:

Laura said...

One HUGE step closer. That is awesome! YAY LANCE!!!!!

So where is this new house? I am excited for you guys and am excited to see pictures!!!

Tawni Williams said...

YEA! Always nice to hit those milestones... and YEA for closing on your house!! You will be amazed at the stack of paperwork. CONGRATS all around!