Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Third Time's A Charm?......I Hope

Ok lets start it again, my third attempt. Losing weight. I've got 20 pounds to lose and our good friends from Chas, the Tippings, are coming to visit at the end of April. Lance and I are going to try to lose as much as we can in one month. I went grocery shopping today so the fridge is stocked with fresh fruits and veggies and we're going to try a lot of new recipes including fish (gag me) and quinoa. Today I was going to walk from my house to the store to see the boys and maybe Mom and Dad if they're there. But the entire walk in that direction is right into the sun, the plus side is I can get a little color. However the stroller I have for Kimball doesn't have any visor/shade nor do I have a hat. So we made a detour and walked to Grammy Cox's for a short visit. She's supposed to get on my case if she doesn't see Kimball once a day so she's keeping me accountable.

I've found the hardest part is just getting out the door or just pushing play on my workout video. I do enjoy it once I start and I feel really good afterward. I just need that little push out the door.

Got to get a hat for Kimball. Have to. Otherwise our exercising outdoors will not happen.

No comments: