Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

I guess I should post something about Lance since it is Father's Day. He'll love that I said it that way, lol. His day wasn't all that great. Kimball was a handful in church with me taking him during the first part of sacrament meeting and Lance had him the rest of the meeting. (In my defense I was about in tears, I'd had enough by that point). I went home and took a nap while they finished church and Kimball wasn't very good in nursery either, he's definitely going through a separation anxiety phase and the leaders got Lance every 10 minutes because Kimball wouldn't quit crying. Deep down I think it's those stinking incisors trying to cut through and him having to adjust to mommy being pregnant and sick.

Besides that, Lance has been on call this weekend and his phone has rung nonstop! It's driving both of us crazy which means he'll have a very busy week at work.

Lance is the best husband and father! He's so good to us and I wish he had a better day and more time to himself to relax. But that's how the dice rolled today I guess. I'll save a mushy, embarrassing post for a later date. We all love you so much - Becky, Kimball, and Wee One

No comments: