Sunday, June 9, 2013

Finally!

A few days ago somebody flipped the switch! Huzzah!!!!! I'm still not feeling 100% myself but I'm definitely feeling a little bit better. I still throw up everyday but the nausea is gone. Some evenings are still bad but for the most part, I'm feeling a little better. I cannot begin to express how thankful I am and how relieved I feel! 

Especially for Kimball's sake, he's become quite attached to me and isn't as eager spending the day with someone else. Yes, the guilt is still there and probably will be for quite some time. But at least I can be a mom again.

I even went to sacrament meeting today! For the first time in 3.5 months, it was great!!! And it was so good to see everyone, we have a pretty awesome ward.

I'm 15.5 weeks along. I'm still not showing, still do not have any cravings, and still don't sleep very well. I have an ultrasound on Tuesday to check for placenta previa again and to find out the gender of this Wee One. I'm not sure why they are doing a gender check so early, I think the doctors are anxious to know if I have previa again. Which will be very helpful for me to know since I have a lot of work to do to move in four weeks and I don't want to put my body at any more risk for complications.

4 comments:

Jerusha said...

I'm so happy you're starting to feel better!

Stephanie said...

Yay!!

Stephanie said...

Yay!!

Tawni Williams said...

SO happy you are feeling better!! That is the WORST