Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lately

Cora
  • Has started to smile this week, yay!!! I wasn't sure if it was the real deal since she often sleeps with her eyes open but I get a small smile about once a day now. I'll take what I can get, it's so cute!
  • She's got a bad rash all over her body. I first noticed little bumps on her legs last week, just a few, nothing major. But come Sunday it spread all over her and the ones on her arms and stomach are red patches. I took her in to Dr. Keblawi and he said it is not an allergic reaction to her reflux medicine. (I was convinced that's what it was because she was also spitting up a lot more than usual). He said something is irritating the hair follicles so it's topical. I've racked my brain wondering what things I've changed and can't think of any. I'm wondering if it's the dryer sheets I use so this week is a game of finding and eliminating the source. He also added an additional reflux medicine to help her spittiness.
  • She still sleeps a lot. Yesterday Mom texted me to see how Cora's rash was doing but I didn't know because she just sleeps all the time. I have to wake her every time to eat, even in the mornings.
  • She's slept through the night for the past 2-3 nights. I am excited about this, naturally, but also concerned still because she just sleeps constantly.
Kimball
  • Is such a boy. The end.
Lance
  • Still enjoys his job which is great. He still enjoys being in the bishopric and singing barbershop. Nothing really changes with him.
Becky
  • I have finally decided to get out a little home decor, this duplex is a little boring without some kind of personality on the walls.
  • Downton Abby's season finale was on Sunday and I'm going to miss it. Mostly because my group of friends get together every week to watch it. Sort of a mini girls night. I'm really going to miss that.
  • I got a new calling and am the RS VT coordinator. It should be interesting but I'm anxious to serve in some kind of capacity again, it's been a year since I've had a calling.

1 comment:

Tawni Williams said...

I love updates like this! I'm so glad that Cora is smiling. My word can you catch a break with her health? I hope the rash is short lived. Lance is in the bishopric? That's great! I laughed at Kimball's update! I know that all to well with my boys. You'll have to post some of your decor ideas! I love seeing what cute things you do :)