Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tidbits From Last Week

  • While I was running errands, I heard a car parked across from me that was having a hard time starting. Luckily I always have an emergency car kit with me so I pulled the car around with kids in tow and jumped his car. The middle aged man was very grateful. And I was grateful for the opportunity to help, it always feels good to help someone in need.
  • One cold morning I went outside to start the car so it could warm up for the kids and me, only to discover my darling 2 year old Kimball locked me out of the house! My phone was inside so I couldn't call any one, so glad I was starting the car which means I had keys outside with me. Since this incident, Kimball has managed to lock himself in the laundry room. I had no idea that door knob even had a lock on it.
  • Sunday was one of those days that tested me. I was feeding Cora during sacrament meeting and Kimball was acting up. I took Cora out first and then went back in the chapel to retrieve Kimball. It wasn't pleasant and I tried so hard not to let it ruin the rest of the day.
  • We had the Roe and Ramos families over for dinner on Friday, it was a lot of fun.
  • Saturday Lance let me have a few hours to myself so I tried to find some new clothes. I scored a really cute dress at Kohl's on clearance for $6. Can't beat that.
  • Saturday night Lance and I went on a date. Finally! It had been a while, we went to a new restaurant for dinner and then to the grocery store for milk.

No comments: