Saturday, May 9, 2015

Cognitive Intervention

On Tuesday Lance watched Kimball for me while I went to therapy with Cora, I haven't attended a Cognitive Intervention session yet so I wanted to see how the therapist was with her and what she works on. It's always so nice going to school, the best part of my week! This is part of one of the classrooms, it's a big building. In this sensory bin is a ton of beans and Cora and Charlie played so well together in there. Cora loved throwing them. Of course.

 My little climber.
She's so close to walking! If she had just an ounce of confidence she'd be up and running. One day it'll happen and I'm afraid when that day comes I won't be able to keep up with her! Kimball is her biggest cheerleader, sometimes he can be ornery but most of the time he's a great big brother and claps at her every achievement.

No comments: