Thursday, November 17, 2016

Mom's Visit

This past week Mom came to visit me! There's just something about being sick and needing your mom, Mom makes everything better!!! The downside is that Cora got a nasty cold the first day mom was here and by the second day Mom and I both caught it. She deep cleaned the house and made 14 freezer meals for us and played with the kids until she was worn out and got up with Cora every night and took the kids to school/therapy, and grocery shopped. She's superwoman alright. I'm just so thankful that she was willing to help me, I know that no matter what I need both Mom and Dad would drop what they were doing and help. That's just what she did and never even complained when Cora got her sick. I don't know how to put into words how grateful I am for her love and support. I just love her so much!!!

No comments: