Saturday, July 6, 2019

Happy Fourth of July!

Lance replaced the little disc swing in the backyard with this larger one so we could fit more people in it. It's a big hit, what a fun memory for the kids.
 
 
To celebrate July 4th, we went to the parade at Liberty Lake near Shawn's house (quartet member). I was expecting a regular, good ol' Idaho parade. Nope. This parade was nothing but decorated golf carts. No horses, no semi's pulling large floats, no rodeo queens, no cheerleaders, no mariachi bands, no Mexican Jesus, no tractors, not even the Start Spangled Banner! I was a little disappointed but we still had a great time. Later that night Lance took the older two to watch fireworks. What a great country we live in!

I can't get enough of this adorable, little squishy guy. This is my favorite stage and I just love, LOVE him!



 This was the best "float" - unicorn and unicorn poop.

No comments: