Thursday, May 30, 2024

Intentional and Mindful

This school year I have done a pretty good job of walking 3-5 days a week, usually as soon as the kids are on the bus. If I'm running errands then I'll stop somewhere around town to get my walking in such as the Centennial Trail, Felt's Field, etc. It has been really good for my mental health as I've tried to be intentional and mindful of what my body and mind need on that particular day. Some days I'm eager to hit the hills and other days I go at a slow leisurely pace. Both are awesome and needed. 






Found this beautiful tree and ant pile while walking during Kimball's piano lesson.



Walked along the river together as a family one night after dinner.





These treasures are from a walk just in the city park. I love spring!








This was walking at the Japanese gardens in Manito Park where I spotted a bald eagle right overhead and stopped to say hi to the giant koi fish.


 

No comments: