Thursday, May 30, 2024

Spring Break With Mom and Christine!

 

*Blogger isn't letting me put the pictures in order, ugh*

Lucas gave us the best photo bomb, haha!








We had THE BEST spring break week with Mom and Christine coming up to visit us! The weather cooperated and was absolutely sunny and beautiful so all the activities I had planned worked out wonderfully.




I found Big Foot looking for eggs!



We had a movie night with homemade popcorn.

I took them downtown to Riverfront Park where we played on the new Ice Age structures, scooted around the park, rode the carousel, enjoyed a picnic with ice cream, fed the garbage goat, then ended the day climbing rocks at Minnehaha.




Grayson managed to wedge himself in this tight spot.
We all scream for ice cream!















We hiked around Bowl and Pitcher in Riverside state park together. With lots of little legs it was a bit slow going but we had a great time. We found a steep embankment that we got to dip our toes in the cold water and throw rocks in the river. What a pretty area we live in.


I love that Christine is always mindful of tiny creatures and is so fascinated by nature.






My beautiful Mama and sister!
When you got to go, you got to go.



This is by far the most epic picture of Zander - I absolutely LOVE IT!!!
Stopping for a break













No comments: