Monday, August 25, 2008

And The Verdict Is...

Lance returned home last night after a three night stay in Atlanta with some friends. So the biggest question is, did absence really make the heart grow fonder? Of course! Don't get me wrong, I more than thoroughly enjoyed having the house to myself, eating what I wanted and lounging around in my under garments all day. But what good is it to have a house and snack on chocolate without having someone there to share it with and gawk at me in my underwear? I was so excited to see him walk through the door. Let me share with you my feelings by showing my favorite picture by Jack Vettriano.



2 comments:

(me)linda said...

You totally crack me up, Becky. I couldn't agree more. Who doesn't enjoy a good oogling from their man? Feels good to be appreciated. :)

rjgerhardt said...

YOu have to help me with this whole blog thing...I think I am technologicly retarded...