Friday, August 22, 2008

What's A Girl To Do?

Lance decided to go with our good friends, Matt and Krystal Tipping, to Atlanta for the weekend. Why? Because he had Friday off of work, because he could, and because I urged him to. You know the saying, "absence makes the heart grow fonder?" Well I'm really hoping that saying is true! Not because we're sick of each other or need some time apart, but its nice to just have some "me" time every now and then.

So what's a girl to do with all this freedom?
Do I even need to mention craft projects, because I think that's a given!


What's a girl to eat without having to cook dinner for the family?
I think I've previously explained my absolute need for chocolate chips.

What does a girl wear when she doesn't have anyone to dress up for?
Do I honestly need to answer that? Who needs to wear clothes when nobody's around!


In summary, I feel about like this.


3 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha I really did laugh out loud when I got to Homer. You are hilarious...but you know...I bet Lance wouldn't mind a bit if he came home to you naked covered in chocolate chips...ooo la la!

Free time is AMAZING!!! I urge anyone and everyone to have FREE TIME as much as possible. Oh you are funny...keep posting Becky! It is good to laugh!

J-Babe said...

haha you are so funny Becky! I think everyone feels like that everyonce in a while!! Quiet time is so nice

J-Babe said...

BTW, do you want to join my recipe blog??