Monday, March 16, 2009

Final Preparations

Whew, what a crazy but fun-filled weekend! All of us sisters met at my Mom's house on Friday to get ready for my sister's bridal shower. We packed as much stuff into the weekend as we could and I'm finding I could use another weekend right about now - I'm exhausted!

My mom made the cupcakes and frosting for our cupcake bouquet centerpieces. She also let us invade her house for the entire weekend, thanks mom!
Heather is using her mad piping skills, you go girl!Trish arranged the cupcakes in the pails and made sure they stayed. I'll get the further details on the cupcake bouquets later. I was just tying the ribbon around the pails........that's all I'm good for.
KoLei used her cricut to make this awesome banner for Christine, I think it turned out SO cute!
Here's a close up of the banner. Christine's colors are purple and apple green so we tried to stay with her color scheme.While we were all hard at work, Christine and Stephen were in the corner relaxing and making smoothies for themselves.

No comments: