Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Finished One - Finally

I have several unfinished crafts that I've had for quite some time but this past weekend I finally finished one. Whew! I've had intentions to finish it several weeks ago but just haven't found the time. Here's a picture of the finished product. I just painted this wooden frame, roughed it up a bit with sand paper, applied a finishing stain, and inserted the bead board. I found the wreath for $7 at Real Deals (a woman's paradise!) and the knob at Lowes. Add a little ribbon to hang the wreath and voila, I'm done! What do you think?

4 comments:

Tawni Williams said...

My word girl - why on earth did you ever say you were not crafty?!?! That's great!

*LaUrA* said...

I think it is soooooo cute!! You are one crafty woman!!

Cassie said...

That is darling! I love Real Deals!!

Jana Dille said...

very cute! good job:) I hope you get feeling better. See you saturday, maybe?~