Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Loyalty to Girlfriends (the shop that is)


Can I just say how much I LOVE {squeal!} Scrappin' Girlfriends?!?!?!

I went in there yesterday to get some ideas on a gratitude journal that I'm making as a handout for our next enrichment meeting. Michelle was more than helpful and was running all over the shop showing me different ideas, colors, shapes, and purposes that I might be able to use.

[Gasp!] What??? You have never been there?!

Well seriously, get over there now because trust me, you don't want to miss out on all their fabulous crafts and besides that, they're having a sale that ends Friday. Check them out on the link below under creativity and hurry before the sale ends!

Now this isn't quite the finished product but rather my trial run at the gratitude journal. I don't quite like how this one turned out. I don't know what it is but something is just amiss (besides the typo on the quote). I'm going today to get the rest of the supplies so when I'm finished I'll have to post a picture. And might I add, with the chip board front and back plus the embellishments, the grand total is

drum roll please.................

The total is $1. But with the consensus of the scrapping girls from last night(our mini RS class), I'll be making them a little bit different than this one and a little cheaper to about 50 cents!

No comments: