Wednesday, August 5, 2009

State of Mind

I've had a very overwhelming week and although I can't pinpoint exactly what has made it so, especially since nothing out of the ordinary has taken place, I feel..........................I don't know exactly.......................................extremely blah and strung out. I'm exhausted and completely drained. I have no energy and I feel like I need a heavy dose of Tawni's workouts as a swift kick in the behind and a fierce slap to my face. (Seriously Tawni, I miss your aerobics class SO much!)

However, I can relate and am so drawn to this quote by Abraham Lincoln. I feel like it's the only thing giving me hope right now: "I have been drawn many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go."

1 comment:

Jill said...

Sorry you are feeling so blah...hopefully I don't stress you out with RS duties:)