Monday, February 14, 2011

Jigglers (Not Jello)

I'm having a fat day, actually several consecutive fat months. I've gained weight and I can't fit into my pants any more. My skirts are too tight, my belt is too small, and my shirts suddenly aren't wide enough at the arms or the waist (to cover my big behind). My arms wave back at me and every inch of me jiggles. Blog land is so inspiring with stories of achieving exercise goals but when I think about working out I just want to sit and eat a whole bag of peanut butter m&ms. This is not good, I've got to do something about it!

via google

2 comments:

Laura said...

You could have fooled me! I seriously think you look awesome - I was thinking about you after I saw you at the viewing and you inspired me to work harder at my workouts. SERIOUSLY! :)

Harris Happenings said...

Aww Becky, don't beat yourself up--you look great!!