Friday, February 11, 2011

A Little Indulgence

I've always loved these delicious little treats. Light, fluffy, chocolaty, creamy, decadent. After this long and difficult week, I got us a box to enjoy this evening as we settled in. Lance thinks the way I eat these is so weird but to me its delicious! I turn the cupcake over and eat the cake around the creamy center, leaving the creamy center exposed to be devoured by itself. Then I eat the rest of the cake which leaves only the frosting left. It's delicious and I love tasting each textured part by itself. How do you eat your Hostess Cup Cake?

4 comments:

Laura said...

FROZEN!!!!

Christine said...

I do the exact same thing! Stephen makes fun of me too, lol.

Harris Happenings said...

In three huge, hog-like bites, with the possibility of cream oozing out of the corner of my mouth.

The Rich's said...

Becky I have got a homemade versio of these ad they are to die for. give me your e-mail adress ad i will sed it to you. I am sorry for the typos I my keyboard will ot type the letter after M.
Marcella