Thursday, February 17, 2011

Radical Ring Pops

Lately this little guy has been my constant buddy. He's so tiny with the blondest hair and the bluest eyes. He's so cuddly and so irresistibly adorable! I wish I recorded his laugh, it's so dang cute and absolutely contagious. :) Melts my heart every time.

I promised Joseph's kids a long time ago that they'd get a surprise if they went to bed when I asked them to while I was babysitting one night. (Yes, bribery makes an awesome aunt)! I will say they were disappointed I didn't bring them an activity/craft to make, but they'd never had a ring pop before so they were a little antsy to try one.
Instantly fell in love with their large, tasty jewelry.
Quentin especially loved his ring pop.
Peytin loved his ring pop as well. After a while he kinda turned......weird. Like, he wasn't Peytin anymore.
Too much sugar, he turned into a zombie that wouldn't respond to anything. (Note to self).

3 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

hahaha...a zombie! Sugar does have magical powers.

And I still love ring pops! Watermelon please!

Unknown said...

The children are simply ADORABLE, especially the one with the blue mouth..LOL! I simply love it!

Harris Happenings said...

You're such a good aunt. How can you not love those kids? They are adorable!