Thursday, January 26, 2012

Growing Like A Weed

I'm amazed at how much Kimball has grown and developed the last few days. He's discovered his hands and tries to eat them all the time. His 3 month clothes are too small and what's funny is the 0-3 month clothes are a little too big. His little legs are so strong, every time I try to sit him up he doesn't have it, he loves to stand (with help balancing of course). He's awake during the day all day, I'm lucky if I can get him to nap more than 20 minutes. I think he's ready to sleep through night because of the past seven days, three of them he only got up once to eat. Wahoo! If I can get his daytime schedule down I think he'll master it, its the weekends that throw him off. He's trying to figure out how to laugh which is funny in itself, he chuckles in his sleep all the time. I love to see his little personality developing, he's such a crack up!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow, I would be so jazzed for you if Kimball could sleep through the night. That would really do a lot for you, Mama!