Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Handsome, Sweet Boy

Sunday was a special day for our little family as Lance blessed Kimball at church. I was emotional all morning in anticipation of the blessing but when it came to the actual blessing itself I stayed together. Mom really came to the rescue for this day as she purchased the most adorable outfit and put on the entire meal for us. Funds are definitely tight right now and we're so lucky to have such supportive family. I'm so, so grateful for a wonderful husband who holds the priesthood. He protects us and is the father of our family. He would do anything in the world for us. I'm so thankful that both of our dad's were able to stand in, I could tell they were just beaming and so proud of Lance. We love our little boy so much! I'm amazed at how quick to tears I come in every aspect of his life. I cried when they poked his foot for the PKU test. I cried when he got his first shots. I BAWLED when I first physically saw that he was growing, it made me so, so sad! I cried when he got his first diaper rash. I still cry when he doesn't sleep, mostly because I'm extremely tired and can't find one more ounce of energy. This little boy is our whole world and we can't imagine life without him. He's so adorable and sweet. We're so blessed and happy that he's ours forever.Dad let me borrow this blanket for the blessing. His grandma, Kimball's Great Great Grandma Stockdale, made it years and years ago. All of my siblings were blessing in it and I'm so thankful we could borrow it for this special day.

No comments: