Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Missing the Burn

Today I'm feeling good. I fed and changed Kimball and WORKED OUT all by 8:45 this morning. That's right, I started to exercise and I'm rather proud of myself. For the past month or so I've just been feeling so jiggly, wiggly, squishy, and gross since I've gained weight after having Kimball. Thanks to Pinterest, I've printed out some motivation pictures as well as work out routines and I've taped them up all over the exercise corner of my craft room. Surprisingly, I've really missed the feel of the burn. I hope I can keep this up!

2 comments:

Tawni Williams said...

Way to go!! PS my email is tawni.williams@gmail.com.. please add me :)

Laura said...

Proud of you! I've started working out again recently...not too much, just walking on the treadmill for 1/2 an hour each night for the past three nights. I hope I can keep it up too!