Wednesday, May 2, 2012

ABC's All By Myself

Mom and I wanted to make some new blankets for Trish and with this being baby #5, hand me downs are great but it's nice to get fresh new things. So we went to Joann's to pick out our fabric and Mom helped me make this one. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this blanket! The colors are so bright, I love the ABC's, I love everything about it. I gave it to Trish yesterday when I visited her in the hospital because I knew if I hung onto it much longer I'd want to keep it for myself. When I was in 4-H, I sewed for six years but I haven't sewed since then so its been a long time and I don't remember much about sewing. Mom explained what I needed to do and I made this blanket all by myself. I'm so pleased with how it turned out and I'm really excited and anxious to make some more. So Christine, hurry up and have kids so I can make you some blankets!


 


No comments: