Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jaidin, Cookies, and Chins

  • I've got a plate of a dozen cookies in my lap and I'm chowing down watching the finale of The Biggest Loser. Probably should be a plate of a dozen celery sticks but oh well.
  • Trish had her baby boy yesterday morning. Jaidin R. Pettingill has Quentin's mouth and chin and other than that he's his own little man. He looks nothing like the other four. Trish is feeling great and their whole family is just thrilled!
  • A funny moment I forgot to blog about: when Trish and I visited Christine about a month ago we strolled down to the City Creek Mall when it opened. An older man was walking by us and had to stop and play with Kimball for a bit. His only comment was, "He's got more chins than a Chinese phone book!"
  • Poor little Kimball has got a rash of some sort on his bum. It's not bleeding like his rashes when he was a newborn, they're big blisters all up and down him. Poor little guy, I just feel so bad!

No comments: