Friday, May 11, 2012

Six Month Check Up

  • 27.25" length, 50-75%
  • 17.5 lbs, 50%
  • 40 cm head circ, still not even on the chart = itty bitty head
I knew Kimball had hit a growth spurt and there are the stats to prove it. He's such a good baby. Always content, very mild and just chill. For once, it was nice to go the doctor today because I've been cooped up in the house all week with HFMD. The sunshine and fresh air was nice! Turns out neither of us are contagious nor have been for quite some time. Oh well, at least I was taking safe measures against spreading it.

If his shots today affect him as bad as the last set did, the poor little guy won't be feeling good for a while. I absolutely loathe watching him get poked. It breaks my heart every time! Here's to hoping for the best aftermath.

No comments: