Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Big Boy Seat

Kimball was just too exhausted to lay his head back, poor boy. Today I switched out his infant car seat to the next size up and switched him to forward facing. Technically you're not supposed to have them forward facing until they're two, but he's outgrown the infant seat and his little legs are so crammed up with nowhere to go. Besides, he loves being able to look out the windows and sneak a peak at his mama every now and then. He thinks he's a big boy now. I wasn't going to switch him until he started walking but at this rate, he might be a while. I think I might be a little more excited about the car seat switch than he is. Except the stinking thing was so complicated to install, it took me forever but I think I got it. I guess we'll see if we ever get in a wreck, haha.



No comments: