Friday, December 28, 2012

Year In Review: 2012

  • The foremost biggest thing this year are the four deaths in the family, two on the Pettingill side and two on the Cox side. Grandma Pettingill, Aunt Kathy, Grandma Lance, and Aunt Carolyn. There are so many things I could say about each person. Some of these deaths were expected and welcomed, and one was very tragic and sudden. BUT there is great comfort in the Savior.
  • I've traveled more this year than I have the past several years combined. Now that I'm a stay at home mom, I can go wherever I want and whenever I want. I made lots and lots of trips to UT to visit Christine, Nancy, and Kempton. Attended three family reunions. A few trips to Boise, a few to the cabin, and more than I'd like  to the doctors office.
  • We welcomed baby Jaidin to Joseph's family, and baby Jayna to Jerusha's family. Wow, that's a lot of J's.
  • Kimball is now 14 months. Wow! Twelve months ago he was just a wee little preemie and we couldn't imagine having a toddler. We went through all of the usual firsts with a baby this year and we learned as we went along. But ready or not, our baby turned into a toddler and he's such a blast. We love him more than anything and he brings such joy to our lives!
We have no idea what 2013 will bring but we look forward to it all!

No comments: