Monday, May 6, 2013

As Of Late

  • All last week Lance was in Oklahoma City for work and I didn't know what to do since I can't really take care of myself or Kimball. So I stayed with mom and dad, it is so nice to know I have a home away from home. I can't believe how selfless they were in helping me with Kimball and making sure I ate. I am just so grateful for amazing parents! The bad thing was that Kimball was sick all week and still is. Just a really bad cold with fevers and rashes which he gave to me. The worst part? Every time I have to cough it triggers the gag/throw up reflex. Nice, add a cold on top of this pregnancy sickness. I am amazed at how many words Kimball is saying. He's become quite the tease and it's pretty funny.
  • I had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and I was right, I am only 10 weeks along instead of 11 or 12 like the doctors thought. I took that news pretty hard. I bawled and was depressed all day. But at least I got to see our little gummy bear, my due date is November 28.
  • I'm sure I'm probably the most depressing pregnant woman ever. I really want this baby and it was planned and Kimball needs a sibling. It's just so difficult for me to endure this well and stay positive. The hardest part is staying optimistic when I'm so miserable. I just take it one day at a time. Mentally that's all I can do, one day at a time.
  • I was released from my calling and feel so disconnected from the ward. I miss all the awesome friends we have and I get a little lonely. My awesome visiting teacher fills me in each week on what happens in the ward but its still not the same as being in church. I miss the sacrament and I really miss relief society.
  • I am so thankful for all the amazing people in my life! We've needed a lot of help lately and so many people have stepped in. Allison gave me flowers, Natalie Searle visited on saturday which was so nice to chat and brought me flowers, I've received text messages from various family members and friends, Donna and my mom watch Kimball during the day, my sisters watch Kimball during the day, we've received meals and bread and homemade jam, I've been lent several movies and books, people have come to help clean the house and do laundry, etc. etc. etc. I just thank Heavenly Father everyday for these amazing people who help and encourage, their efforts and words have really helped lighten the burden.

No comments: