Monday, May 13, 2013

Journaling

  • While the evenings have been particularly bad and miserable, Friday was one of the worst nights. I just couldn't escape the nausea or throwing up. BUT, the last two nights I've felt ok so I'm hoping this is a start to feeling good. *crossing my fingers*
  • Kimball has turned into such a little boy. I don't know if its the warmer weather, the buzz cut I gave him, or because he's just a boy. But something has given him so much energy, he's full of it all the time. It cracks me up and also wears me out.
My moms are awesome, both Donna and my Mom. They have gone above and beyond to help me out with this pregnancy and it has made all the difference. From watching Kimball all day, running errands, making meals, grocery shopping, cleaning, folding my laundry, to taking Kimball to his doctor appointment. They do it all and I cannot thank them enough. We've been so blessed and lucky to have family and friends around to help us out and I see the tender mercies of the Lord everyday. Whether its getting a nap in or having someone play with Kimball, I am so overwhelmed with gratitude and love for everyone around me.

And who could forget Lance? My dear hubby has had to step in and fill the voids I've made. Instead of relaxing when he comes home from work, he's had to help clean or take care of Kimball or do this or that for me. I kind of like him............even if he didn't get me anything for mothers day.

No comments: