Monday, May 20, 2013

Not Again

Thought I was out of the woods but I spent the morning in the hospital. Lance had to go into work, mom was exercising and didn't have her phone, and Donna was sleeping. So Lance woke up Donna to come sit with Kimball until my mom could come pick him up (mom had the car seat). I went to the hospital by myself which I was fine with until I got there. Then I started feeling real lonely. So I cried for a long time just sitting there by myself until Lance could come. I really hate this.


3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Becky!!!! I am so sorry. You will be in my prayers!!

*LaUrA* said...

Oh Becky!! I am sooo sorry too!! I hope you can find some relief! I am just glad you have so many people around you that can help you at this time. I will pray for you as well!!

*LaUrA* said...

Oh Becky!! I am sooo sorry too!! I hope you can find some relief! I am just glad you have so many people around you that can help you at this time. I will pray for you as well!!