Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Journaling

A few weekends ago Lance spent three days in Provo visiting Kempton. It had been a LONG time since he has had any time to himself, usually working weekends and being on call in the evenings. I tried to get him to stay but realized he needed to go and relax for a bit. He works so hard to provide for us, he hardly does anything for himself, it was time to get away by himself and enjoy the company of Kempton and Bonnie.

After he got home from UT, he went to Spokane, WA for work taking John with him for company. It was a long drive and they spent three days there. 

Over the weekend I went with the majority of the Pettingill's to grandpa's cabin in Elba for four days to celebrate Memorial Day. I really debated going because Lance was on call and wasn't able to go with me. But I needed help with Kimball so I decided it was best that I go and be with Mom, haha. The thing I was dreading the most was the ride there and back, since I was pregnant with Kimball I get car sick but its definitely bad when I'm pregnant. We did the usual - four wheeling, horse back riding, cleaning up the property, hiking, ate out at the Outpost, roasted weenies and marshmallows, shot off guns, watched movies, played games, etc. I laid low the whole time trying to avoid the throwing up trend. Kimball was grumpy all four days! He had a teething fever and was in pain so it was a challenge taking care of him but luckily I had Mom and the other girls' help.

I was anxious to be home with Lance, it'd been two weeks since Kimball had seen his Dad and I was ready for his help. Speaking of help, I don't know what to do with Kimball. Lately he had been throwing everything and throwing it hard. He usually does it when he's frustrated with something and I've tried everything to get him to quit but it's not working. He also had been hitting, I don't know where that came from. So I've been working on those two things but no luck yet. Advice?

Little baby is still sucking the life out of me. I'm still losing weight. Sometimes I have somewhat decent days, sometimes I have bad nights where I throw up a lot, but it usually stays the same. I haven't gotten consistently better yet and I'm starting to get impatient. I wish I could go outside with Kimball and play at the park or in the sprinklers or run around with him in the sunshine. The guilt is still there. But I take it day by day and pray that this sickness ends SOON.

No comments: